The primary focus of the role is to produce actionable business insights and continuously generate sales leads for business revenue growth as well as client product holding deepening.
Retail Analytics Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrate Leadership and Collaboration
- Collaborate within the Analytics team structure to deliver on assigned tasks
- Provide analytical hands on guidance and training to team members where needed
- Drive frictionless change behaviours within the leads management ecosystem
- Establish strong and collaborative working relationships across functions, markets in Kenya and East Africa
- Be seen as a strong and reliable member of East Africa Analytics team
- Business partnership for demand management & change initiatives
- Continuously measure and assess existing processes and align to the global Analytics standard
- Ensure that all Client Analytics activities and processes are compliant with in-regulatory requirements as “Do
- Not Disturb” requirements and “Contact Policies”
- Compliance and Control
- Ensure appropriate operational procedures are in place in compliance with the Bank’s strategy, policies and standards.
Qualifications For Retail Analytics Analyst Job
- Degree with minimum 3 years of Retail Banking experience.
- Strong strategic and analytical acumen coupled with strong execution capability.
- Deep understanding of client needs/transaction behaviour and its drivers at different life stages.
- In depth understanding of Segments & Distribution channels.
- In depth understanding of key business drivers with sound understanding of legal, political and economic situation/framework.