Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Credit Officers for Group Lending (2 positions) to join the Retail and Business Banking team. The work station is Kigamboni and Mtwara branches
Reporting Line: Branch Manager (BM) or Branch Operations Manager (BOM)
Locations: Kigamboni and Mtwara
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Division: Branches Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and maintain the following monthly performance targets:
- At least 340 active clients;
- A portfolio outstanding of at least TZsh. 100 million.
- A portfolio at Risk (PAR) above one day rate not exceeding 2% at all times.
- Participate in the recovery of written off loans in accordance with TPB’s loan recovery guidelines.
- Active mobilization, sensitization, formation and recruitment of economically active members into the groups as well as promoting a saving culture and savings mobilization in the groups.
- Ensure timely loan repayments and security deposit collections in all groups. 5. Ensure that all clients’ loan repayments are accurately posted in the loan tracking system.
- Ensure weekly/biweekly/monthly attendance of meetings by all group members through training and maintenance of attendance registers.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all Group Loan documentation.
- Ensure effective monitoring of loans through regular visits to clients and manage delinquency alarm signals by following up on problem clients.
- Generate and instill solidarity group pressure in each group as the basis of Co-guarantor ship.
- Liaise with the Credit Supervisor to ensure speedy payment of claims in event of death calamities.
- Ensure that all the loan repayment collections are deposited to TPB’s bank account by the group officials within 12hours.
- Ensure that all groups are constantly full through continuous mobilization and timely replacement of exited clients.
- Cross sell other TPB’s products and services.
- Attend any other duties as may be assigned by the Credit Supervisor.
- To serve customer effectively
- Posting transactions
- Coordinate all counter activities while ensuring that quality service is provided to customers
- Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
KEY PER FORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Satisfaction
- Individual Productivity and Turnaround time
- Minimum Cash Differences Accuracy of Transactions Postings
EXPERIENCE AND KNOW LEDGE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent
-At least 1 – 3 years of relevant Banking Experience
– Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
– Computer literate is desirable.
(i)Ensure quality services to customers
(ii) Collection of all commissions, fees and charges at 100%
(iii) Increase of transactions and Deposit values as per strategic plan
(iv) Daily Days work balanced, verified and signed
(v) Ensure adherence to TPB core values
(vi) Reconcile all accounts and prepare required reports
(vii) Compliance with service delivery standards
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Report Abuse, or call +255 22 2110621-2 to report the scam.
You also don’t need to know one in TPB to be employed. TPB is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best. Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward your applications before 28th June 2016.